Monday, August 10, 2009

Office Workouts

FIGHT THE BULGE AT YOUR DESK

How many times have you said, "I can't take a lunch...my boss is lurking.." or "I can't go to the gym because I have a huge project and won't have time.."....OR...my personal favorite..."I don't feel like I can get a FULL workout in 30 or 40 minutes.."...THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!!!


GET-IT-IN at your desk!!...and ALL you need is a WATER BOTTLE and your DESK CHAIR!!


Check out this link! It has ALL the info you'll need to get a workout in AT work!!



Have a FAB-DUC-TIVE day and GET-IT-IN-spire!!


2 comments:

  1. Great message and true! I walk a lot at work and I do not go to the Office vending machines. It's funny, I use to get a little mad that everyone around me was always going to lunch or ordering lunch and "forgetting" to ask if I wanted anything! Now, I just look at their food and their waistlines and think, "ouch" (smile)

    Love, peace and blessings
    China

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Thats GREAT hon!...Walking at work is a great way to GET-IT-IN throughout the day. Check out my new blog post! Thank you for your comment and have a FAN-TAB-U-LOUS day! :-)

    GET-IT-IN-spire

    ReplyDelete